We want to join and participate with God in His redemptive plan to bring people of every language, people group, nation and religious background to salvation in Jesus Christ by recruiting and equipping men and women of all cultural backgrounds for dynamic intercultural Congregational multiplication.
We adhere to the system of doctrine as summarized in the Apostles' Creed, the Nicean Creed and in historic Confessions of Faith such as the Westminster Confession of Faith and its Catechisms, the Augsburg Confession of Faith, the Heidelberg Confession, the London Confession, and the Lausanne Covenant.
2. outward focused
3. intercultural (mono-multicultural)
5. biblically contextualized
6. dependent on the Holy Spirit /prayer-saturated
7. discipleship in community with others
9. denominationally cooperative
10. apostolically movement-driven